The Talent Development Scholarship, supported by the HKSAR Government Scholarship Fund, was established in the 2012/13 academic year to benefit a wider range of students with both outstanding academic performance and achievements and talents in other non-academic fields such as technology, culture, sports, and arts.
- On Sep 4 2023, Prof. Bin Chen, Prof. Delin Wang And Dr. Saige Wang from Beijing Normal University, visited iLab
- Siyuan Meng (RA REC) and Fan Xue won an Outstaning Paper Award in CRIOCM2023
- Prof. Lu delivered a keynote speech on “Blockchain and IoT-enabled Supply Chain Management for MiC“ on the ”4th Blockchain in Construction Research Workshop (BCRW 2023)” 28 – 30 August 2023 | Forum Digital Technologies, Berlin
- Prof. Lu delivered a keynote speech on the Closed-Door Roundtable on BIM in Developing Countries organised by the Asian Development Bank Institute
- Professor Lu has been promoted to chair professor, with effect from 1 July 2023!